- Target Audience
- Needs Addressed
- Business Analysts
- Requirements Analysts / Managers
- Professionals that work closely with Business Analysis Teams
- Professionals planning to move to Business Analysis as their core competence.
The role of a Business Analyst is very critical to any project. Business Analysis lays the foundation for successful project planning, execution and control. This workshop aims to address the domain of Business Analysis and the role played by a Business Analyst. In addition, the course helps professionals gain clarity around defining solutions to business problems and conceptualizing solutions.
- Case-Study Based approach to learning
- Right mix of Faculty Lecture, Group Activities, Participant Presentation and Debate
- Learning backed by immediate application and reflection
Professionals will be able to:
- Definition of the scope of the solution
- Collaborate with development team during testing stage
- Ensure the solution is usable in the business environment
- Positively impact bottom-line results