- Target Audience
- Needs Addressed
- Managers, Project Team Members, PMO Analysts / Staff, Transition Team Members
- Graduate or Undergraduate Students
- Entry Level Professionals
- Functional (HR, Finance, Quality, Procurement etc.) Professionals contributing / supporting Projects
- Anyone planning for a career in Project Management
Gone are the days when professionals could chose whether to work on projects or not. In today’s highly project driven business environment, it is almost unlikely that professionals can stay untouched by project management. It is today a ‘Life Skill’ and not a ‘Nice-to-have Skill’. In this context the CAPM is an excellent entry level project management certification offered by PMI, the world’s leading organization in the field of Project Management Standards and Credentials. This workshop aims to equip you with:
- Project Management Concepts, Life Cycles, Principles, Processes and Roles & Responsibilities
- Tools to effectively plan multiple project dimensions
- Techniques to track, review and monitor project progress
- Proactively manage stakeholders and deliver business value
- Right mix of Faculty Lecture, Case Study Discussions, Interactive Role Plays and Quizzes to reinforce learning in a global context
- Think Beyond the Exam! Be able to demonstrate with application!
This course would equip participants to:
- Get coached by one of the top Project Management Experts!
- Assimilate, imbibe and apply PMBoK Guide® on your projects
- Drive projects ‘Predictably’ and deliver ‘Business Value’ to Stakeholders
- Be in control of the projects rather than being controlled by projects!
- Get the confidence to crack the exam!
- Remember, CAPM Certification is just a “milestone”, your real journey begins from here!
2 – 3 days