- Target Audience
- Needs Addressed
- Project Managers & Team Members
- Delivery Managers & Team Members
- PMO Staff
- Business Analysts
- Functional Managers & Team Members who support projects
- Professionals planning to move into Project Management
- Professionals in Supportive roles of Project Management
Today’s project professionals deal with more complex projects than in the past. The success of these projects depends on effective use of project management tools compared to MS Excel as in the past. This workshop introduces professionals to a systematic way of planning, tracking and reporting project progress with the right set of controls.
- Case-Study Based approach to learning
- Right mix of Faculty Lecture, Demonstration and Hands-On Participant Activity
- Learning backed by immediate application and reflection
This course would equip participants:
- Complement Microsoft Project with Project Management Concepts.
- Effectively plan the project schedule, resources and costs using Microsoft Project
- Efficiently track and monitor the projects
- Report project performance
- Control the project rather than being controlled by the project!