- Target Audience
- Needs Addressed
- Professionals from “any” industry / domain who contribute to their organizational projects.
- Functional Team Members who work on project within their domains.
- Professional wanting to move to Project Management as their core-competence
Irrespective of the industry or role, it is imperative that professionals understand and apply project management rigor. This course provides a strong foundation of project management concepts, principles, life cycle, roles and responsibilities, tools & techniques and global cultural aspects to effectively plan and control projects. The course also addresses the need to integrate collaboration and communication among people while focusing on interpersonal and relationship skills.
- Case-Study Based approach to learning
- Right mix of Faculty Lecture, Group Activities, Participant Presentation and Debate
- Learning backed by immediate application and reflection
This course would equip participants to:
- Understand and apply the framework and guiding principles of project management
- Effectively plan the project considering different project management dimensions
- Understand the practical application of the various project management techniques
- Using appropriate tools and techniques, proactively monitor and control the project outcomes
- Effectively engage with project stakeholders
- Consistently deliver value to relevant stakeholders